MS Word is an impressive and handy word processor which is being used worldwide by all and sundary. With MS Word you can create text documents easily and can edit them as well. With hyperlinks to your text you can have access to the websites and email addresses directly from your documents. There are various different ways of inserting hyperlinks into your documents. You can use Word’s automatic link formatting or convert text into a link which depends upon how you want the link to appear. Hyperlinks have got two basic parts which are the address (URL) of the webpage and the display text. MS Word often recognizes the email addresses as well as web addresses as you type them and will automatically format them as hyperlink after you press Enter or Spacebar. You can also learn about Fetching any Files on a Remote Computer with OneDrive.
Formatting Text with a Hyperlink:
- 1st of all you need to select the text which you want to format as a hyperlink.
- Now select the Insert tab and then click the Hyperlink command.
- You will notice that the Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear.
- The selected text will appear in the Text to Display: field at the top.
- On the Address: field you need to type the address which you want to link to and then click OK.
- The text will be formatted as a hyperlink.
- With these simple steps you will be able to apply hyperlink to your text.
Editing and Removing Hyperlinks:
For editing and removing the inserted hyperlink you need to right click the hyperlink and select either open, copy or remove form the menu that appear.