MS PowerPoint 2016 is an amazing and handy application which can be used for creating some imposing presentations which are made up of various different slides. If you are working on longer presenatations then it is very difficult and time taking activity to find a specific word. MS PowerPoint 2016 has got Find feature which will allow you to find any word from your presentations very easily and then with the Replace feature you can modify the word with your required word instantly.You can also learn about How to Activae God Mode in Windows 10.
In order to find the text in MS PowerPoint 2016 you need to find the following steps.
- First of all you are required to go to the Home tab and after that click the Find command.
- Now a dialog box will appear where you need to enter the text which you need to find in Find what: field and after that you are required to click Find Next.
- If the text is present in the presentation then it will be highlighted.
Replacing Text in MS PowerPoint 2016:
For replacing the text in MS PowerPoint presentation you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to go to Home tab and then click on the Replace command.
- A dialog box will appear where you are required to type in the text which you need to find in Find What: field.
- Now you are required to type in the words which you are required to replace in Replace with: field and after that you need to Find Next.
- Now if you are required to replace it you can click on Replace or Replace All option.
- After clicking on Replace or Replace All the text will be replaced easily.