Windows 8 has a close connection with OneDrive which is an online storage service. All the files which have been stored in OneDrive can be accessed effortlessly with Windows 8. In the following tutorial you are learn how to manage OneDrive files. Now a days the life has become very fast and people have become more mobile. People need the files wherever they go and here cloud technology comes in handy. With the cloud technology you can save your files online and you can access them anywhere and all you need is Internet connection. You can also learn about How to Find and Replace a Word in MS PowerPoint 2016.
Uploading Files to OneDrive:
There are several applications like MS Office which offers to save the files to OneDrive by default however you may want to save some files from your PC to OneDrive. Now for uploading the files on OneDrive you are required to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to click on OneDrive app on the Start Screen.
- Now right click anywhere on the screen and a menu will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you are required to click on Add Files button.
- After this you will notice a list of folders on your computer and from here select the desired folder.
- Once you have found the file which you want to uplaod then select it and click Copy to OneDrive. You can select more than one file as well for uploading.
- The selected files will be uploaded to the OneDrive.
Accessing OneDrive in a Web Browser:
Now once the files have been added in your OneDrive which can be accessed from any computer that has got an internet connection. In order to access OneDrive from Web Browser you are required to follow these steps.
- 1st of all Go to www.onedrive.com and after that sign in with your Microsoft account.
- All of your files and folders will appear now from here on you are required to click on the desired folder or file to open it.
- If you are viewing an Office document like Word document you ca click on Edit Document and then select Edit in Word Online in order to edit it.