MS PowerPoint is an amazing application which can be used for creating some stellar presentations. PowerPoint lets you insert videos onto yourslides and then also lets you play it during your presentations. After inserting videos your presentations will become more captivating to your audience. Once the video is inserted you can easily edit the video within PowerPoint and then customize it’s appearance. You can also learn about Using OneDrive with Windows 8.
Inserting a Video from a File:
In order to insert the video from file you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all go to the Insert tab and then click on Video drop-down arrow. After this select Video on My PC.
- Now you need to locate and select the desired video file and then click Insert.
- Now the video will be added to the slide.
Inserting an Online Video:
Many websites like YouTube lets you embed the videos into your slides. The embedded videos will still be hosted on it’s original website which means the video itself won’t be added to your file.
Previewing a Video:
For previewing a video you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click a video for selecting it.
- Now click the Play/Pause button located below the video. The video will begin playing and the timeline next to the Play/Pause button will advance.
- In order to jump to a different part of the video you need to click anywhere on the timeline.
Resizing a Video:
1st of all you are required to click and drag the corner sizing handles till your video is of the desired size.