Google Chrome is a free and easy to use web browser from Google. It has got a simple and clean design and advanced features. This web browser is the most widely used web browser all over the world. In this tutorial we will learn about the features of Google Chrome by using the Google account.
Features of Chrome
Chrome has got various features that makes it very simple and easy to browse the web. Here are some of the features of Google Chrome.
Speed: Chrome has been designed with the web applications in mind, performance with the Facebook and Gmail is very quick and reliable.
Security: Chrome has got a wide variety of tools to let you be safe online. It is updating on regular basis so you are protected always from the latest malware and phishing scams. Like Chrome will show you warning whenever you will visit a page that is potentially dangerous.
Customization: The design of Chrome is very simple and the Chrome Web Store will make it very simple to customize the web apps, extensions and themes.
Translation: If you are visiting a website that is in language other than English, Chrome will translate the page automatically to your native language. This feature is not 100% perfect but it has allowed millions of the websites that you might have never visited before.
Downloading Google Chrome:
Google Chrome does not come pre-installed with your operating system unlike Internet Explorer or Safari. In order to use Chrome, you need to download and onstall it to your computer. This process is very simple and will be completed within no time.
To Download and Install Chrome:
- In order to download and install Google Chrome you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all by using your current browser, navigate to www.google.come/chrome.
- You will notice that Google Chrome download page will appear. Locate and select the Download now button.
- A dialog box will appear and you need to review the Google Chrome Terma of Service then click Accept and Install.
- You will notice that Google Chrome Installer will open automatically. The download and installation process may change depending on your current browser and operating system. Step-by-step instructions will appear in browser window if you are not sure how to proceed.
- Now the installer will close when it is finished and Google Chrome will open.
- If you are using Windows, Chrome will add a shortcut on the desktop. When you need to open Chrome all you have to do is to double-click the icon. Chrome can also be accessed from the Start menu or pin it to the taskbar.
- If you are a Mac user, you can open Chrome from Launchpad. You can also drag Chrome to the Dock for instant access.
Chrome for mobile devices:
Chrome can be used for the web browser on your mobile devices. This web browser has been developed for both Android and iOS. This app lets you browse the web, open various tabs, conduct the serches and many more. You will also have the options to sign in to Chrome on your mobile device letting you sync the bookmarks, browsing history, saved passwords and settings across your devices.